Avril Lavigne cans Actually pull off hot on Italian Vanity Fair

Monday 7 February 2011

Share :
Skater-style singer with no loose with the name of Avril Lavigne. Jean is her favorite pants ripped, rock 'n roll is music. But his appearance is now changing. He is more feminine than ever with more mature, Avril was wearing high heels and dresses.

However, Avril will of releases her new album next month Goodbye Lullaby - Would prefer to be known an individual, rather Than be judged against other music stars.


"I like to dress with rock 'n' roll elements and be casual. I like jeans with rips and skulls, but now I wear more flattering pieces.

"I would never have worn heels or tights Trousers before, or dresses.

"Today, though, I enjoy it. I've Grown ups.

Not only that, Avril Lavigne cans Actually pull off hot after photographer Mark Liddell show her in 50's style get-up Including the very sexual black lace bra for her spread in Italian Vanity Fair, to promote spanking new album, Goodbye Lullaby and her new single "What The Hell. "


image : www.vanityfair.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home