Lady Gaga Strips Down and Posing in a See-through Bodysuit for NME Magazine

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Share :
Lady Gaga Strips Down for NME Magazine. Lady Gaga is on the cover of the newest issue of British NME and she posed in a purple wig and sheer bodystocking while clasping her breasts. Lady Gaga has literally laid herself bare in her latest interview by posing in a see-through bodysuit with only strategically situated zips to cover her modesty.



In the interview, Gaga discussed songs from her upcoming album Born This Way and revealed details about the music video for “Judas,” which will involve “motorbikes, death and, in the final seconds, a strong spoken word sequence about Gaga being beyond repentance.” The new NME issue hits the American newsstands on April 23th.

Lady Gaga posed in a provocative shoot with only strategically situated zips to cover her modesty, which I assumed was a periodical published by Nightmare Enterprises for King Dedede to aid in his attempts to take down the mighty star warrior Kirby.

The Born This Way singer also revealed her fury that producers and songwriters keep sending her what she sees as run-of-the-mill new material when she writes her won music anyway

She says in the interview to DailyMail

“I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the fuck I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue.

I’m not going to start churning out what you expect. If you’re looking for me to be something that isn’t there, STOP LOOKING. I am not that. I am not created. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can fuck off.

Let me tell you something. If you fucking rip my hairbow and my wig off my fucking head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will fucking make you cry.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home