David Beckham tattoo : Jesus being lifted by three cherubs is $168,750.00

Sunday 27 February 2011

Share :
Soccer star David Beckham has posted pictures of his new tattoo on Facebook today. The tattoo is of Jesus being lifted by three cherubs on his chest by world renown tattoo artist Mark Mahoney been posted a video on Facebook. Mahoney has stained the skin of celebrities like Brad Pitt, Mickey Rourke and Johnny Depp. He earned $168,750.00 while getting his newest tattoo to Mahoney.



On Facebook Beckham has post the picture and describe what the tattoo is:

"It’s Jesus being carried by three cherubs and obviously the cherubs are my boys and so my thought of it is that at some point my boys are going to need to look after me and that’s what they’re doing in the picture. It means a lot."

About David Beckham's tattoo is of Jesus being lifted by three cherubs, Becks says it represents how his lads - Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz - will support him one day. Beckham said: "Obviously the cherubs are boys so my thought behind it is that at some point my boys are going to need to look after me and that's what they're doing in the picture. Everything has a meaning."


Video David Beckham's tattoo :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home