Katy Perry Strips Down for Rolling Stone

Thursday 27 January 2011

Share :
Katy's plans for enjoying the tour with husband Russell Brand, her Grammy performance plan and her guest spot on 'How I Met Your Mother' at Rolling Stone."I'll give you a sneak peek of my day," Perry told Rolling Stone. 'It's got a storyline that's loosely based on my life, but a cartoon version,' says the singer


Katy Perry Strips Down for Rolling Stone
"After this interview I'm going to have a nice healthy breakfast," she told the magazine. "I'm on a meal plan, which absolutely sucks - but on Sundays I get to have a cheat day where I go buck wild and eat In-N-Out Burger. Then I'll work out, go to a vocal lesson, run through the entire set at rehearsals, go to dance rehearsal until 10:00 p.m. and then go home and sort through e-mails concerning the production. I feel like I'm training for the Olympics!"

Katy looked pretty good before starting her new diet - as seen below on her Rolling Stone cover shot last summer.

She also told the magazine about her new show, which "smell like you're in cotton candy heaven" and require 15 outfit changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home