First look at Rooney Mara in February W Magazine

Thursday 13 January 2011

Share :
First look at Rooney Mara in February W Magazine and as Lisbeth Salander, the heroine of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Rooney Mara shows off her bloody fingers, neck tattoo, and facial piercings in the February 2011 of W Magazine, on stands January 25th. Her role in the upcoming blockbuster The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Mara is scheduled to star as Lisbeth Salander in the upcoming movie Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, adapted from the best-selling novel by Stieg Larsson.


Mara states, "Before I read the book, I didn't think I could do it. I locked myself in a room for a week and read all three books, and decided I really wanted to be Lisbeth. But I thought I had no shot at it."
Judging from the cover of W magazine, which is scheduled to hit stands on January 25, Mara is pulling off Salander very well.

In the February issue of W Magazine, the Social Network star talks about her radical metamorphosis including getting tattoos and savagely chopping her hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home