Denise Milani III

Wednesday 30 January 2008

Share :


I googled and came across Denise Milani's official website, which was launched at the end of 2006. To my astonishment, it appears that Denise Milani's huge breasts are natural, no implants whatsoever. Although a Google search for "denise milani" currently returns 181,000 results, it doesn't seem there are so many different sources for her pictures. By the way, none of these sources has produced (so far) pictures of Denise Milani nude; so, if you arrived here trying to discover the nature of Denise Milani's nipples, you may stop your search.

On the other hand, I needed an excuse to try the new features of Blogger and a blog on Denise Milani seemed a good one. So, Seeking Denise Milani will be a blog where I will post my findings around this Internet sensation.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home